WHERE ARE YOU?


Had a friend once, in a room,
Had good times but it lived short.
Every warm month in that room, shared sweat by us,
Every cold month, shared warmth.
How heartless are you? you did not share your short life,
Am i asking too much? I have to, if i deserve it.

every day we found a reason for the things we had to do,
every night we had birthday reasons to drink.
we stumbled, we fell, we laughed, we cried,
Brothers we were, lived in our own brotherhood.

That very last day with you, never thought it would be,
Never should it be again for someone else, hard to face it!.
Blue morning gave its way to black night, you offered me a drink,
Rejected unconsciously, half-sleep I.
Went on and on with yourself, you felt lonely within starring at me,
Disappointed you might have been, never said goodbye, you left with silence........

Without you, i endure my life in its worst way,
Every humps that i climb, i sweat alone.
The cold night wind takes away my warmth,
Where are you? Do you remember me? Stay safe!

Comments